Friday, July 30, 2004

Time flies when you're tied up with work (for almost 15 hours) in a day. I've been frantically busy the last two days scrambling to complete the features of my project in time for testing release on the 4th of August 2004.

However, I have to admit that I've also taken time off to catch some of the latest movies such as iRobot, Fahrenheit 9/11 , Bourne Supremacy.

After watching 3 movies in less than a week's time, I felt like I blew away precious hours which could have been allocated to working or perhaps sleeping. I still get my 8 (sometimes 9) hours of sleep a day despite my list of tasks to complete.

I promised myself that I would not talk about any of the 3 movies that I watched this week (mainly to spend less time writing my journal) . However, I just want to note that Bourne Supremacy is worth watching if you're planning to watch just one movie this week (hopefully, it's also released where you live). 

My Diet
I went to the local Sainsbury's (supermarket) tonight for a refreshing walk, also to get some fruits (honeydew, banana, oranges) and a few other things such as chicken kievs, and rice. I haven't been to the College Hall (for lunch and dinner) lately because I've been stuck in my room (and chair) for the most parts of the day. I've been drinking (on average) 5 cups of tea  everyday(peppermint/camomille & apple/earl grey), and a cup of cappuccino when I wake up. I'm proud to say that I haven't had any Coke or Pepsi or Soda for the past three weeks.

This Saturday will be a big day in Oxford. Lots of students will be attending the graduation ceremony. I will be attending my friend's graduation and the reception(with the Dean of Degrees) that comes after. This means I'll be scratching off most of my Saturday work day - which might not be too bad!

1 comment:

Lemon Tree Man said...

Cliff.....
such is life.... sacrifice is everything!

Me, i have not seen any of those 3 although i do want to see Bourne Supremacy, and iRobot( ie iLife by apple inc. hehehe). i have seen however.... Shrek 2 (funny), Cronicles of Riddick (cool), and Crimson rivers 2 (o.k. if a little disapointing)

Needless to say that i had to many other things to do but i Sacrifised.....

So i would not worry the work alwasy gets doen sooner or later.

As far as dieting goes......Remember your HEALTH MAY SUFFER.... especially when you do not get enough sugar. Congrats on the no coke and pepsy thing..... Wish i could emulate that.

Up the Highest Summit in Maui

We visited tons of snorkeling spots in Maui and in Oahu, but the 10,000 ft ride up the Haleakala National Park gives you the most memorable ...