Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Probability of Flunking the Exam = High

Going for an interview this afternoon (14:00). Somehow, I passed the telephone interview yesterday with a company based in London.   I received a confirmation call(1o hours ago) from the hr recruiter asking me to go to london for the second interview (technical exam) Therefore, I'm cramming...still reviewing some probable exam topics such as game logic theories, high school probability questions and a few Java stuff. Sadly, the only motivation to take the exam is the money which comes with the job (if i get it). Worst, I don't think I'm prepared (with less than 24 hours to prepare for such a broad tech exam).. so I'm expecting to blank-out and go home even more disappointed. 


No comments:

Up the Highest Summit in Maui

We visited tons of snorkeling spots in Maui and in Oahu, but the 10,000 ft ride up the Haleakala National Park gives you the most memorable ...