Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I feel refreshed and recharged but a little home sick after talking to a friend and my family over the phone today.

I think I am visiting the Philippines soon. It's been 2 years(this October) since I've been to Asia. The last trip back to Manila was for a solemn reason. The next time I visit, I'll make sure to:
  • Visit the lovely sub-urban city of Tagaytay.
  • Go to at least one new restaurant everyday.
  • Get together and meet with at least 10 friends.
  • Spend more time with my grandmothers.
  • Enjoy the bustling traffic.
  • Stop to appreciate the hospitality of the common Filipino.
  • Walk on the sugary white sand beaches and swim in the azure blue waters.
  • Go out at night (without having to worry about any curfews).

No comments:

Up the Highest Summit in Maui

We visited tons of snorkeling spots in Maui and in Oahu, but the 10,000 ft ride up the Haleakala National Park gives you the most memorable ...