Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Good Bye. On to the next chapter in life.

I first met Rosty at our flat's kitchen one evening while he was entertaining some friends. He immediately invited me to join the fruit-fest. Up till this afternoon, Rosty is the first cheerful person I always see when I visit the kitchen every day.

He likes to talk about politics. He knows everything about history and current events of any given country. He eats a platter of freshly sliced fruits everyday and would share it to me. He prepares two mugs of peppermint tea before lunch, and would always offer me one. Rosty keeps at least 5 varities of tea in his cupboard.

He studies hard in his room. He keeps a framed picture of his dad on his table. He doesn't drink much, but when he prepares one, it's surely hardcore.

He left Oxford today.

Good bye, my friend. The next chapter in life is surely bright.

No comments:

Up the Highest Summit in Maui

We visited tons of snorkeling spots in Maui and in Oahu, but the 10,000 ft ride up the Haleakala National Park gives you the most memorable ...