Thursday, November 18, 2004

Forecast for the Rest of the Month: Bright


I'm in a delightful mood despite the short daylights that we get on this side of the planet. I'm happy because of many reasons:

  • I'm drinking loads of peppermint tea
  • I got a pass to attend an event called 'Silicon Valley comes to Oxford'
  • I will be doing my X'mas shopping
  • My thesis supervisor's happy with my work.. and will be continuing to do more work.
  • I'm going home in two weeks
  • I think I'm well rested to do all the above.

1 comment:

The Nashman said...

Christmas List:
TheNashman - One Burberry Scarf (100% cashmere)
TheNashman - Ski Passes

Up the Highest Summit in Maui

We visited tons of snorkeling spots in Maui and in Oahu, but the 10,000 ft ride up the Haleakala National Park gives you the most memorable ...