Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Back to work!


My current reading list. I have to go back and start reading now. I've already consumed much of my nocturnal study time (last nite) setting this photo blog up. I'm glad it's easy to use and update. If anyone of you is interested in setting up a photo blog on your own, you need to signup for an account from 2 different sites which will work together (trust me):

1. Blogger.com-website that will hold your blogs/diary
2. Hello.com- download this software from the website. after installing the software, it will assist in uploading all your digital photos directly to blogger.com. it works like windows explorer and it's easy to use.

the whole setting up (of your photo blog) process will probably take half an hour, also depends on your download time.

clifford

No comments:

Up the Highest Summit in Maui

We visited tons of snorkeling spots in Maui and in Oahu, but the 10,000 ft ride up the Haleakala National Park gives you the most memorable ...