Monday, September 27, 2004

The University's broadband connection has been erratic the past few days. The last few nights were spent either in the library or at my friend's place.

Last night, Assad (MPhil Economics), Lor (DPhil Education) and I were invited by a friend (Heiko, MPhil Economics from Germany) to visit Nuffield College. We watched a movie in one of the many rooms with an enormous plasma TV and free drinks. I might be spending a lot more nights at Nuffield enjoying the movie facilities, since it's only a 5 minute walk from my place at High Street.

I will be driving down to London tonight with a few Oxford friends. I can't wait to see downtown London at night again.

On a more academic note, I've been trying to finish my XML work and hope to finish by this Friday (deadline is next Tuesday). I've also been working on the back-end system of iAteneo.com for awhile now. I'm constantly tweaking the content management system that I created because the editorial department is ever expanding (30 writers).



No comments:

Up the Highest Summit in Maui

We visited tons of snorkeling spots in Maui and in Oahu, but the 10,000 ft ride up the Haleakala National Park gives you the most memorable ...